I think we can all agree that gas prices have risen to EEK! levels. One easy way to save at the pump -- utilize the Big Y Express gas station Silver Card offers. Here's how it works:
1) Just show your Big Y Silver Savings Card at the cashier to automatically save 5 cents per gallon.
2) Use a Big Y gold coin to save 20 cents per gallon (present the coin to the station attendant).
3) Spend $50 on Big Y groceries in one transaction, save 15 cents per gallon.
4) Spend $100 on Big Y groceries in one transaction, save 20 cents per gallon.
5) Spend $200 on Big Y groceries in one transaction, save 25 cents per gallon.
The grocery purchase offers will load directly to your savings card. If you don't have a Silver Savings card you can request one here.
It's important to note -- you cannot stack offers. The max you can save on a gallon of gas is 25 cents. You can either use the standard five cents off with the Silver Savings Card, OR the 20 cents with a gold coin OR the amounts you can save through grocery purchase offers. Other considerations:
*Only one offer may be redeemed per gas purchase.
*Grocery purchase offers expire after seven days from grocery purchase.
*Gas savings are capped at 20 gallons per offer.
If you shop regularly at Big Y, it's easy to accrue savings at the pump. And even if you're not a regular Big Y customer, you can still save at least five cents per gallon just by showing your card.
You can find Big Y Express gas stations here:
471 Cooley St., Springfield, MA
320 Housatonic Street, Lee, MA, Exit 2 Off of the Mass Turnpike
202 West Street, Pittsfield, MA
467 Newton St., South Hadley, MA 01075
73 Russell Street, Hadley, MA
Big Y Express Car Wash, 73 Russell Street, Hadley, MA
711 Bliss Road, Longmeadow, MA
1993 Boston Road, Wilbraham, MA
You can read all about the program here. See you at the pump!