Thanksgiving was amazing -- a house full of family given and chosen; so so much food; and all the laughs. It was a perfect day. The only fallback is that my favorite tablecloth barely survived. It was gross, y'all. There was coffee, sweet potato casserole, turkey grease and gravy. At least those were the stains I could identify.
This is the only tablecloth I have that fits my "guest" table -- the size of my dining room table with all the extenders in place. I did NOT want to have to buy a new one before Christmas which is when we host the next big, family meal. I have enough to shop for this time of year. Biz Stain Fighter to the rescue:
I pre-treated as many of the glops as I could find. I just poured a bit of the stain treatment directly on the offending food and rubbed it in a bit. I let it sit for about a half hour and then added another capful of Biz to the wash along with some regular detergent, chose a warm water cycle and and hoped for the best. And hooray, hooray! LOOK:
All better! Ready for the next big holiday meal. I'm seriously in love with this stain fighter.
- Cleans up to 80% BETTER than detergent alone
- MORE STAIN FIGHTERS than other brands
- Fights tough stains BETTER THAN OXI CLEAN guaranteed!
- Contains a UNIQUE blend of enzymes which quickly dissolves stains and odors
- Made with BIODEGRADABLE surfactants (a substance that tends to reduce the surface tension of a liquid in which it is dissolved)
You can learn more about this little miracle product here. Locally, you can find BIZ Liquid Stain Fighter at Wal Mart and you can even download a coupon for $1 off. Your holiday laundry will thank you!
*Photos by Eden Berry