I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Our kiddos need more support than ever right now with all of the demands being thrown at them as a result of changes in education, lack of social activities, and of course a whole host of rules to remember every time we leave the house. And we're ALL looking to boost our immunity any way we can, regardless of our age. Which is why I'm excited to team up with MomsMeet and Country Life to spread the word about their new Gut Connection Kids Line which supports kids' health with gut and immune supplements.
Did you know that a balanced microbiome is important because 70% of the entire immune system is found in the gut. A healthy intestinal microbiome is a major factor in children’s growth and development. The new Gut Connection Kids by Country Life collection is a scientifically formulated range of supplements that connects the gut to individual health issues that matter.
The Gut Connection Kids Line collection includes:
- Gut Connection Kids Immune Balance (100 chewable tablets) which supports a strong, healthy immune system through improved gut microbiome health.
- Gut Connection Kids Digestive Balance (60 chewable tablets) which reduces occasional digestive stress and bloating and improves gut microbiome health.
- Gut Connection Kids Cognitive Balance (100 chewable tablets) which helps promote focus, attention and memory and improves gut microbiome health.
- Gut Connection Kids Sleep Balance (5.1 oz powder) can be mixed with water or milk to make a bedtime drink that promotes relaxation, can help little ones fall asleep faster and improves gut microbiome health. This can also be sprinkled on a bedtime snack -- into a bowl of cereal, over ice cream, or into yogurt or pudding.
All of the chewables come in fun animal shapes and the taste is like a sweet and tangy candy -- the flavor actually reminds me of bubblegum. Also, they are not overly chalky like some "chewables." They break down really easily and do not have any yucky aftertaste. The daily dose is 2-4 chewables which is totally doable considering each animal-shaped tablet is small. The kids will not mind adding this to their diet -- it's a fun addition, not a punishment.
Not only will the kids enjoy taking these supplements, you will feel good about boosting their health thanks to all of the benefits of Country Life research:
- Gut Connection Kids by Country Life is one of the first children’s formulas containing clinically studied Epicor® Whole Food Fermentate prebiotic shown to support immune and gut health.
- This whole food fermentate prebiotic is balanced with clinically researched ingredients for your overall health.
- All products contain Epicor® yeast fermentate which reinforces the immune system’s first line of defense and provides FAST ACTING (within 2 hours) immune support!
- Each product also includes clinically studied functional ingredients to support a growing child’s unique needs.
- All products are probiotic free, gluten free, and free from preservatives, artificial flavor or sweeteners.
One bottle/container of Gut Connection typically retails for $22.99. Use the code MOMS20 at checkout at countrylife.com or MomsMeet.link/countrylifeshop to save 20% on your entire order! (FREE standard shipping applies on any order over $25 as well). All products come with a money back guarantee.
If you'd like to enter to win a Country Life Gut Connection KIDS Prize Pack valued at over $75, use the comments field below to share how you're helping your family stay balanced during these unprecedented times. We want to hear how you are using nutrition, stress relieving activities, or quality time to stay connected and healthy. One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. Entry period ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 11, 2020.
#momsmeet, #CountryLife, #GutConnection, #ItsAllConnected, and #GutHealth